At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. This person will be an integral member of our talent acquisition function and be responsible for delivering top talent and excellent service to our technology clients. This person will be directly responsible for both sourcing and full service client management and recruiting, developing robust candidate pipelines and generating results in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to be creative and proactive in their approach to identifying top level talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full lifecycle recruitment and strategic talent sourcing.
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process; including recruiting/sourcing, interviewing, selection, offer negotiations and onboarding of new hires.
- Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive technical recruitment plans.
- Collaborate with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business.
- Attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications and overall fit.
- Use innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates.
What You Need:
- Experience doing in house and/or agency full-lifecycle recruiting.
- Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruiting plans.
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand and interpret complex business needs and business structure.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Experience engaging high-potential prospects through targeted sourcing.
Flexible time off
13 Paid Holidays
Comprehensive Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Employees) and Health Savings Accounts (Employee and Employer Contributions)
401K Plan with Company Matching at 50%, up to 6% of employee eligible contribution and vesting after 1 year
Up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave
HeartCash matches employee donations to the causes that are important to them
2 Days of Paid Time Off for time to dedicate to social impact causes
FitCash covers a portion of gym or fitness activity fees
Well being sessions and events such as yoga, meditation and walking challenges
On-going career development sessions and an annual learning event
Plus a coffee bar, frozen yogurt and more!
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.