Technical Recruiter at Clear Street (New York City, NY)
About Clear Street:
Clear Street is building modern infrastructure for capital markets. Founded in 2018 by industry veterans, Clear Street is an independent, non-bank prime broker designed to solve the industry’s most neglected problem: legacy technology.
We have built a proprietary, cloud-native, clearing and custody system to replace the legacy infrastructure used across capital markets, improving speed, access, and service for our clients. Today, we offer emerging managers and institutions everything they need to trade U.S. equities and options. In the future, our single-source platform will serve multiple investor types, across multiple asset-classes, on a global scale.
By combining highly-skilled product and engineering talent with seasoned finance professionals, we’re building the essentials to compete in today’s fast-paced markets.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner with hiring managers across the firm to help us hire the best talent. You are an effective communicator and you can engage candidates. You will guide candidates through the interview process. You will ensure that the candidate has exceptional experience and is aligned to our values. You will establish and maintain relationships with our hiring managers and partner with them to hire the best person for their team.
We are looking for a dynamic, assertive, and high-energy individual to contribute to our dedicated Talent Acquisition team primarily focused on our technology business.
- Lead and drive the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer acceptance for multiple, complex technology searches
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role, based on business needs and goals
- Represent Clear Street by presenting and positioning Clear Street’s story and culture in a compelling manner
- Provide a high touch exceptional client and candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process through guidance and training of hiring managers and interviewers
- Analyze pipeline and performance data to provide ongoing updates and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of our recruiting practices and processes
- You have 5+ years of proven experience across the full recruitment life cycle, preferably at a fast-growing startup.
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively with a positive demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re an effective and active listener and a clear and concise communicator.
- You are disciplined, detail oriented, hardworking, and possess excellent business partnering skills.
- You are curious about technology and willing to learn about topics that will help you connect with candidates and the business.
- Background in Financial Services preferred.
- The opportunity to join a small, solid team of ambitious people where your ideas can have a big impact
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.
We are considering Mid and Senior Level candidates for this role. The salary range is $140,000 - $160,000. These ranges are representative of the starting base salaries for this role at Clear Street. Which range a candidate fits into and where a candidate falls in the range will be based on job related factors such as relevant experience, skills, and location. These ranges represent base salary only, which is just one element of Clear Street's total compensation. The ranges stated do not include other factors of total compensation such as bonuses or equity.
At Clear Street, we offer competitive compensation packages, company equity, 401k matching, gender neutral parental leave, and full medical, dental and vision insurance. Our belief has always been that we are better as a business when we are all together in person. In-office benefits include lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, happy hours, a great location, and amazing views.
Our top priority is our people. We're continuously investing in a culture that promotes collaboration. We help each other through challenges and celebrate each other's successes. We believe that modern workplaces succeed by virtue of having high-performance workforces that are diverse - in ideas, in cultures, and in experiences. We put in the effort to make such a workplace a daily reality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. #LI-Hybrid