Technical Recruiter at LTSE (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:02 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, July 31, 2022
LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We're helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling.
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
Are you someone who enjoys a challenge? Do you like working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment where everyday is different? If the answers to these questions are YES, keep reading…
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Technical Recruiter who can join our team on the journey to changing the way companies grow and scale with a long-term approach. We’re growing rapidly and looking for an amazing candidate to join our People team. In this role you’ll have flexibility, autonomy and all of the resources to be successful. We’re looking for someone who has grit, determination, and can not only listen to our customers' needs but also understand them too. You’ll be charged with helping us build out an industry-leading team of the best talent ensuring we have a steady stream of talent to support our growth. While this role is primarily focused on our technical roles, you will also have the opportunity to run searches for our other corporate teams. If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to hear from you!
We're looking for someone who has:
- 5 years of recruiting experience, ideally focused on technical/corporate roles
- 2 years as a full-cycle Technical Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working in a fast-paced (start-up) hyper-growth hiring environment where time to hire and candidate experience are top priorities
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner to potential LTSE employees
- Detail oriented, with the ability to proactively problem solve, identify areas of improvement or automation, and ensure all information is captured
- Proactive, willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities in order to improve the candidate and employee experience
- A champion of our company values, highlighting how LTSE operates both with our customer and our internal employees
- Client/customer focused, committed to proactively network and establish relationships for LTSE
- Creative - you think outside the box on how to fill candidate pipelines and nurture potential candidates at LTSE
- Analytical with the ability to create, measure and scale candidate workflow within the recruiting team
- A trust builder - with both candidates and clients to understand their needs and concerns
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lever
- Experience working with financial services, tech, or saas companies
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members to take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
- We feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary between $108,300 - $124,600, as well as company stock options.
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities.
More Information on LTSE
LTSE operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. LTSE was founded in 2015. It has 70 total employees. To see all 13 open jobs at LTSE, click here.
Read Full Job Description