Technical Recruiter at Rebellion Defense
Rebellion Defense builds mission-focused AI products for the defense and security of the United States, the United Kingdom, and our allies. We are a well capitalized, venture-backed technology company that creates software which transforms data into decision advantage.
Our people are passionate about creating a company where technologists empower our military and civil servants to solve some of the hardest problems in government. Rebellion Defense is driven by our mission — but a set of core values binds us together: we hire by them, operate through them, and uphold them in every decision we make for ourselves and for our customers.
Your Rebel Team
Talent & Operations: The Talent and Operations team is positioned with attracting, developing, motivating and retaining top talent. Sub functions of this department include; Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Human Resources, IT and Office Operations. All of these functions are aligned by the objectives of building high-performing teams and cultivating a meaningful employee experience. Challenging the historical paradigm of HR and Recruitment, this team is redesigning the employee life-cycle; working to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of what we do and how we operate right from the start.
This role reports to the Manager of Recruiting.
How you’ll make a difference in this role:
We are seeking a lead recruiter for our Washington, DC or Seattle office to source exceptional talent for our high-growth company. As a recruiter at Rebellion, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment with an emphasis on candidate generation strategies and driving initiatives to build high-performing, diverse, and inclusive teams. You will work across the company and with leadership as a key business partner to drive and execute growth strategies to support company goals. This is a high impact position that is critical to expanding Rebellion’s mission through attracting and hiring incredible talent.
What your mission is:
- Source mid-level to principal level technical and non-technical talent, particularly for passive talent pools
- Successfully architect and execute creative strategies to develop a strong talent pipeline through social media and non-traditional methodologies
- Build the foundational recruiting practices that contribute to the long-term success of company growth, including implementing new processes and raising the bar for candidate experience
- Define recruiting deliverables with a comprehensive, data driven tracking process and drawing insights from metrics to continuously improve hiring processes
- Lead successful diversity, inclusion & belonging campaigns to build high-performing teams
You may be fit for this role if your expertise aligns to:
- Passionate about aligning people’s values and desire for meaningful impact with roles and positions that allow them and the business to excel
- Effectively communicate the mission, vision, and values of the company
- Value building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with potential candidates, as well as working collaboratively with key stakeholders across Rebellion
- Are a self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments
- Have built and/or led recruiting teams
The Nature of our Work:
We are driving fast change to an extremely regulated industry. Many of the national security programs that are supported by Rebellion’s products operate in secure environments and access to those spaces and the data in them may require an active personnel security clearance. It is a requirement of this position that you are able to obtain and hold a personnel security clearance at the right level.
Our commitment to candidate experience:
- We are a team of advocates for our candidates while building a fair and equitable process.
- Our team empowers our candidates, business partners, and each other through transparency, honesty, and empathy.
- We are committed to hiring a unique and diverse team with the shared vision that Rebellion is the go-to AI suite for national defense and security.
Our Interview Process:
- To start, you’ll have an initial 30 minute conversation with one of our amazing recruiters to learn more about you and your career goals.
- Next, you’ll dive deeper into your background and expertise with the Hiring Manager for 30-45 minutes
- Lastly, you will have the opportunity to meet with members across our team for competency focused interviews covering both technical aspects of the role and our company culture.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of something bigger; a mission with real impact
- A chance to be a part of a people-first team
- Robust career growth and advancement opportunities
- A comprehensive range of benefits that are fair, equitable, and competitive that include the following:
- Company-paid, full coverage, inclusive health care (Medical, Dental Vision) for you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Annual Vacation Bonus
- Generous Parental Leave
- Stock option grants
- Retirement & Savings Plan with company match
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Rebellion Defense is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. Rebellion Defense does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with federal, state, and local law.