Planet Technologies has an opportunity for a Technical Recruiter with broad experience across the full recruiting lifecycle including sourcing and assessing talent, building relationships with hiring managers, tracking pipeline metrics and more. The ideal candidate is energetic, motivated, and highly organize. Prior technical recruiting experience is a plus within cleared candidate recruiting.
- Process new hire requisitions; making sure all approval processes are followed.
- Proactively searching for, identifying, and prescreening candidates for hiring managers via inhouse as well as external sources (building a pipeline)
- Narrowing down the potential candidates to determine company fit through phone screening and in-person interviews
- Develop and maintain an in-house database of potential candidates for referral for current and future opportunities.
- Providing hiring managers with pre-screened candidates for interview selection
- Manage Recruitment websites, i.e. CareerBuilder, DICE and job postings within the sites
- Develop and maintain a professional social media presence (LinkedIn, etc) to market to potential candidates
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Manage resume submittals
- Manage recruiter fees
- Schedule technical screens with candidates
- Schedule face to face interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Manage a timely feedback process
- Maintains ISO metric – Days to hire
- Maintains ISO metric – Pass/Fail %
- Sales background is a plus but not necessary
- 2+ Years experience recruiting IT professionals
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to follow, improve and create processes for tracking the recruiting process
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Experience recruiting individuals who hold a clearance
- Experience using Social Media as a recruitment tool
- College degree
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- High energy level
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Our team of Microsoft experts provides support for MS Exchange, Office 365, MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and System Center. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of our customers.
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation - US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!
More Information on Planet Technologies
Planet Technologies operates in the Business Intelligence industry. The company is located in Germantown, MD. Planet Technologies was founded in 1997. It has 286 total employees. To see all 61 open jobs at Planet Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description