At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
Cisco Meraki is looking for a highly motivated and capable recruiter to join our technical recruiting team based out of our London office. As an experienced talent advisor, you will craft the hiring strategy behind attracting, assessing and hiring top experienced technical talent in EMEA. This opportunity can be remote.
This role is for someone who thrives in a face-paced, growth-focused environment. You can effectively partner with our hiring managers to understand hiring needs, craft strategic interview processes and find/close high quality technical talent with little direction. You will have the freedom to experiment with new ideas and drive towards building diverse teams.What you will do:
- Develop and drive an engaging candidate experience across software engineering and network support.
- Partner with leaders to fully understand the business and set recruiting priorities.
- Build recruiting practices from scratch including structuring role with hiring manager and team, serve as an advisor in crafting the assessment processes, and leverage market data and expertise when overseeing new recruitment process.
- Oversee the full life-cycle of international recruiting efforts for experienced hires. This includes posting positions, screening, setting interview strategies, interviewing, scheduling, conducting reference checks, preparing offer letters, immigration processing, initiating relocation, and pre-boarding.
- Track all recruiting activity using Meraki’s ATS holding an eye for data driven recruiting practices.
- Pre-qualifying candidate's technical backgrounds and accomplishments.
- Evaluate recruitment and operations effectiveness by routinely meeting with supported teams and establishing/maintaining metrics and reporting tools. Use data to drive decisions and frequently report recruiting success and improvement opportunities to management.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at virtual conferences, tech talks, career fairs, and other public-facing venues. Build and maintain a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1 year focusing on technical roles in-house.
- Ability to grow and manage a high quality pipeline of candidates as well as teach, coach and mentor others to be able to do the same.
- Experience building recruiting processes from scratch using industry best practices for technical roles in particular.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; ability to interact with all team members and candidates with professionalism and tact; articulates ideas clearly and succinctly and deploys influence when necessary.
- Proven competence with Microsoft Suite, Google Applications, recruiting platforms/tools and applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience is a plus).
- Strong prioritization skills and exposure to building multiple recruiting processes.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.