Technical Recruiter - 6 month contract at Uniphore
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:17 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a seasoned Technical Recruiter to join us on contract as we ramp up our hiring. We are looking for strong full-desk and technical sourcing expertise. Working within Talent Acquisition, you will help us identify, attract, and scale world-class technical and non-technical talent. If you are an experienced Recruiter who is passionate about candidate experience, creative in engaging talent, and eager to collaborate with a stellar team - we want to hear from you!
The right candidate must be able to successfully manage a full cycle recruiting, prioritize and achieve hiring goal against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage complex searches and use data to advise the business on industry trends
- Develop partnerships and build relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Support multiple functions at all levels across the enterprise
- Build effective sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract and engage talent for open positions
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement
- Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and results
- Become the subject matter expert on the business/client you support
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipelines
- Data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description