Arista Networks has an excellent consulting opportunity for someone with high-energy, a go-getter attitude and who is excited to take on a new challenge! Arista is growing it’s engineering organization in Vancouver, Canada and is currently searching for a technical recruiter with excellent sourcing and internet recruiting capabilities. The successful recruiter will have prior experience sourcing for software engineers with skills in areas of Linux, Kernel, Python and Networking technologies. At a minimum, the candidate must have solid sourcing skills and prior full lifecycle technical recruiting expertise supporting technology software/hardware industries.
This role will partner with Arista’s R&D management team and focus on filling Software openings of various levels. Core responsibilities will include:
- Drive full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer stage
- Collaborate with team to understand requirements of the role and assess screening criteria
- Resume review and prescreening
- Sourcing and identifying candidates via social media outlets
- Organize and schedule interviews, team debriefs while adhering to accurately set timelines
- Creating an overall exciting and positive candidate experience
- Partner and provide weekly updates to Manager of Staffing in Santa Clara, CA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.