At the root of great products and great design is deep understanding. That’s where dscout comes in. Companies that care about experiences rely on our products, services, and expertise to make accessing human insight easily and broadly accessible. We are building a smart and driven team, and we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for a Talent Specialist to join dscout’s small-but-mighty People Team. Our People Team embodies and celebrates dscout’s unique culture in every interaction. Doing our jobs effectively means that every candidate has an incredible experience with dscout, every team member can be successful from day one, and every team has the talent needed to meet and exceed our ambitious business goals.
You should be excited to be part of developing much of what is expected of a forward-thinking People Team at a company like dscout. For many of our new employees, you will be the first person they meet in their journey to become a member of team dscout. You have the hustle to find great team members quickly, and the adaptability to work with all business units and our leadership team to build a diverse, inclusive, and talented team. You are a relationship builder, and will be a trusted advisor and strategist around hiring exceptional team members across departments. If you are excited about the chance to make a significant impact on dscout and the lives of our employees and candidates, then we would love to hear from you!
What you will do (let’s call them Responsibilities):
- Manage recruitment for specific roles across departments and across all phases of recruitment (from sourcing through offer negotiation)
- Schedule, organize, and conduct interviews
- Bring passion and drive to building diverse recruiting pipelines and championing an equitable and inclusive culture and company
- Develop recruitment and employer brand strategies that align to our business needs and priorities, including proactively sourcing strong candidates
- Innovate across all of this - you don’t accept “status quo” as good enough
- Live dscout’s values in every action you take and interaction you have
- Support additional people, office, and operations initiatives, as needed
What you need to have (we can call them Desired Skills and Background):
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 1-2 years in a recruiting function (preferably in a high-volume setting)
- Sales or technical recruiting backgrounds, particularly in the SaaS space (preferred)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, and can stay on top of numerous candidates across multiple roles with timely follow-up
- Evidence of the hustle and urgency to do this job well
- Strong, engaging communicator with a knack for connecting with candidates
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Evidence of innovative thinking around candidate and employee experience
- Natural curiosity about people and an empathetic spirit
We do our best to write realistic, accurate job descriptions, but we also recognize that great talent comes in many forms and from many backgrounds. Not sure if you meet all of the above bullets? Please apply anyway!
Note: As a result of COVID-19, the dscout team has decided to work remotely for the time being. However, we are now interviewing, hiring, and onboarding remotely for all open roles! While our office is temporarily open for teammates who feel comfortable coming in, no current or future employees will be required to come back into our office at this time.
What will you get?
Here at dscout, we are a team of passionate research, sales, technical, marketing, design, success, and operations professionals. We are driven by the power of research—how in-context insights from real people can build products and services that are more people-centric. We value learning, sharing, and building. We deeply value being a diverse and inclusive team and company, and we are looking for team members who align with that belief. We are proud of what dscout is today and we are excited to build our future with you.
In addition to joining a smart and passionate team, you will get:
- A strong compensation package with bonus structure. Your success is tied to company success. We are all in this together.
- An incredible set of core benefits as well as a 401k with match, solid PTO policy, and generous company holidays. We are committed to supporting our team.
- Exposure to the inner workings of a growing company, including open, transparent communication within our team. You will know what is happening and why it matters.
- An education stipend. We are committed to helping build your future.
- A beautiful workspace along the Chicago Riverwalk, that is temporarily open for teammates who feel comfortable coming in and working from there. Read more about our new office space here!
dscout is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based on identity- race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.