Within 1 month, you will:
- Graduate in Convexity through our onboarding process.
- Understand our product offering through training.
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour.
- Learn our hiring processes, tools and analytics framework.
- Successfully set your first OKRs.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take up your first searches for our sales & corporate teams. Leverage a variety of passive sourcing methods, techniques and technologies to build a diverse slate of candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews and assess potential candidates.
- Pitch 360Learning like you own it. You master employer value proposition inside out.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Expand the breadth of searches you own. Develop a top of funnel recruiting strategy that focuses on long-term hiring, which involves nurturing talent from research, market mapping, networking, events, and/or referrals.
- Design well-crafted nurturing processes.
- Take on your first talent acquisition project (fields: employer brand, analytics…).
Within 12 months, you will:
- Coach the Talent acquisition team on interviewing best practices.
- Deliver impactful improvements to the way we hire.
The Skills Set
- A background in recruiting, talent sourcing, or candidate research in an agency or in-house.
- Proven experience in detecting outstanding talent: knowledge of sourcing techniques, inclusive of boolean, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate prospecting and innovative social media sourcing strategies.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Ability to work in a metrics-driven fast-paced environment.
- Eager to work in a remote first company.
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity.
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching starting Day 1. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.