About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer to grow and scale our teams. You will be responsible for building the candidate pipeline and driving a passive talent engagement strategy. You will work closely with the hiring teams to develop creative solutions to identify and engage top talent.
- Build an effective sourcing strategy to identify and engage ideal candidates with diverse backgrounds
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role and scope of responsibilities
- Create sourcing analytics to understand trends in the competitive talent landscape
- Organize and effectively manage multiple recruiting priorities
- 2+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience in engaging diverse talent using the Boolean method, employee referrals, social network, and other media
- Methodical in researching, data mining, and finding unique ways to identify ideal candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A collaborative attitude to working in a cross-functional and fluid environment
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to be successful in a startup
- A mission-driven mindset to help Lyra in transforming behavioral health care through technology with a human touch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description