Where we work
Our team enjoys hybrid/remote flexibility and we offer employees a generous WFH budget to help create a productive and ergonomic WFH environment. If you are located in a city where we have an office, you are welcome to work from the office on a voluntary basis.
About the opportunity
The Talent Sourcer Team Lead role at Ontra is an incredible opportunity for a passionate and resourceful leader to help grow a best-in-class sourcing team at a hyperscaling technology company.
Ontra recently raised a $200M Series B with Blackstone Growth, and to say that we have some truly ambitious hiring goals ahead of us is an understatement. The Talent Sourcing Team Lead will play a critical role by spearheading one of our high-performing sourcing teams to recruit world-class talent in a diverse and competitive global talent marketplace.
If you are ready for the challenge of building a company alongside a talented team of kind, smart, and motivated recruiting professionals, we’d love to get to know you!
The Talent Sourcer Team Lead will report directly to the Head of Talent Operations & Enablement at Ontra, and location is flexible.*
What you’ll do
- Team management: collaborate with recruiting leadership to ensure adequate sourcing support on all job requisitions and proper load management for individual sourcers
- Hiring: hire a high-performing sourcing team to meet projected recruiting volume
- Enablement: create a positive, growth-oriented team environment that provides ongoing professional development, support and coaching for sourcing and talent team members
- Diversity sourcing: support company-wide and recruiting diversity goals through creative sourcing strategies and tactics
- Sourcing process: ensure that Ontra’s sourcing processes are effectively delivering against key recruiting metrics e.g., hiring velocity, time to fill
- Messaging: collaborate with employer brand to develop Ontra’s positioning, messaging, and candidate personas; ensure a results-oriented, scalable approach to prospecting and other sourcing strategies that involve internal/external messaging
- Sourcing initiatives: collaborate with recruiting leadership on sourcing-related initiatives e.g., tech stack improvements, measurement and reporting infrastructure, sourcing programs
What you’ll bring
- Experience: 3+ years of recruiting experience; preferably in a sourcing role; demonstrated leadership abilities and/or previous management experience is a plus
- Passion for sourcing: deep knowledge of the sourcing space and commitment to continuous learning; awareness of latest trends, technologies, processes, etc.
- Coaching & training skills: ability to effectively train, coach, and develop others; passion for helping individuals perform at a high level
- Problem-solving skills: ability to quickly identify root causes of common recruiting problems and arrive at creative solutions that align with best practices
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We also offer remote work and location flexibility.
Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Competitive compensation package (including salary and equity opportunity)
- Remote work flexibility & $1K WFH budget
- $2K annual professional development stipend
- Generous parental leave & other benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]
*Where we currently hire
- California (Offices: San Francisco and Los Angeles)
- Washington D.C.
- New Jersey
- New York (Office: New York City)
The United Kingdom (Office: London)
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location where they are hired and must complete required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to a member of Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.