Talent Sourcer, Marketing (Contract) at Reddit
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 500 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an outstanding Talent Sourcer to uncover and attract talented individuals for our Marketing teams. We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
You will create, steer, and evolve a passive talent strategy to ensure we identify, develop relationships with, and hire the best talent in the market. You believe that candidate experience starts from the very first email, and Sourcers are the arbitrators of a "candidate-first" philosophy. You'll play a crucial role in building teams by finding, evaluating, and creatively engaging candidates.
**This is a 12 month contract**
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Help to define, design and implement search strategies for a variety of roles, which includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Work in ambiguous situations while embracing change
- Move quickly and efficiently amongst competing roles and priorities
- Quickly develop productive partnerships and insights to influence.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience, with a preference for Marketing or revenue generating role
- Experience researching, sourcing, and approaching passive candidates
- Has worked for a high-growth tech company, in a metrics driven role.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].