Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
- Creatively source for talent, using various tools such as LinkedIn, job boards, search engines, and social networking.
- Work closely with Recruiting and Hiring managers to identify key talent and evaluation candidate skills against specific requisition descriptions.
- Conduct phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
- Develop and execute campaigns to attract active and passive job seekers
- Create and maintain a pipeline of top talent for existing and forecasted requisitions.
- Review resumes for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge that are relevant to our position requirements.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s candidate database.
- Must be comfortable sourcing and identifying candidates throughout the Americas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all levels.
- Proven research skills using LinkedIn is preferred, familiarity with other Social Networking mediums is a plus.
- Knowledge of sourcing in the SaaS enterprise software space will be a distinct advantage.
- Complete grasp of recruiting lifecycle.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, preferably SmartRecruiters.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to search for those hard-to-fill reqs.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.