Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is a growth company on track to more than double in size to 10,000 employees strong by 2025. We are looking for an experienced Talent Partner to support our growing Clinical and R&D Software Sales teams. As a part of a progressive Talent Attraction team, you will not be bound by traditional recruiting standards-- we want you to think outside the box and be an autonomous leader. Success entails building deep partnerships with senior sales leaders as well as the global Talent Attraction team. Our ideal candidate is a team player, customer service oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify talent for the Clinical and R&D Sales teams.
- Provide expertise and insights into the technical talent pool for Clinical and R&D Talent; develop a strategy to attract top technical/IT talent.
- Work closely with the R&D leaders to define and prioritize headcount and role requirements.
- Identify and engage candidates that align with our needs, and be their point of contact throughout the hiring process.
- Coach the teams on process excellence, sourcing best practices, and outreach to their network.
- Collaborate with other members of the Talent Attraction organization -- bring in SMEs (Operations, Analytics, Talent Marketing) when necessary to help drive results.
- Manage the needs of multiple hiring managers concurrently, across a wide variety of roles.
- Go beyond the traditional bounds of recruitment -- Talent at Veeva is not transactional and hiring managers are a critical component of the process and your success.
- 2 + years experience in recruiting in a faced paced software environment or CRO
- Experience hiring top-quality talent across levels and profiles.
- Strong Customer Service Ethic.
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels within a client group - can disseminate information, comfortably discuss talent data and insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]