Talent Operations Manager at LTSE (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:02 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, July 31, 2022
LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We're helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling.
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
Are you looking for a leadership role that provides the space and opportunity to innovate, impact, and influence the future of talent acquisition? Do you have a passion for quality, velocity, and efficiency without sacrificing a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion? If so, continue reading this…
We are looking for a Talent Operations Manager to join our growing People team at LTSE. Partnering closely with the Head of People and our recruiting partners and vendors, you will be responsible for owning and optimizing all areas of talent flow operations. This includes organizational design and role scoping, management of all systems and tools as it relates to talent acquisition, optimization of workflows and processes for scale, measuring and reporting on all key talent flow metrics, and continuously improving and building upon what exists at each stage of our business. We are a small team, and thus the perfect candidate will maintain an open mindset to operate and influence all areas of the people function - if you’ve wanted to get exposure outside of talent acquisition, this could be your opportunity.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for someone who has:
- 5 years of related talent operations experience, including at least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proven success working in a fast-paced (start-up), hyper-growth hiring environment where time to hire and candidate experience are top priorities
- Experience managing multiple projects, programs, and initiatives at the same time
- The ability to think strategically while also executing tactically
- An understanding of current talent systems and tools and a pulse on where the industry is headed to optimize for growth
- Passion for all aspects of the people function, from sourcing, to recruiting, to onboarding, engagement and development strategies, and offboarding
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate in a professional and friendly manner to potential LTSE employees and vendor partners
- Detail oriented, with the ability to proactively problem solve, identify areas of improvement or automation, and ensure all information is captured
- Proactive, willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities in order to improve the candidate and employee experience - this could include taking ownership of an end to end search, or dipping into a project working team for a people program initiative
- A champion of our company values, highlighting how LTSE operates both with our customer and our internal employees
- Client/customer focused, committed to proactively network and establish relationships for LTSE
- Creative - you think outside the box on tools and systems that can fill candidate pipelines and nurture potential candidates at LTSE
- Analytical with the ability to create, measure and scale candidate workflow within the recruiting team
- A trust builder with candidates and clients to understand their needs and concerns
- An experienced, strategic, hands-on builder with a people first approach
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lever, Gusto, Lattice, and Google Suite
- Experience working with financial services, tech, or saas companies
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members to take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
- We feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary between $122,600 - $141,000, as well as company stock options.
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities.
More Information on LTSE
LTSE operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. LTSE was founded in 2015. It has 70 total employees. To see all 13 open jobs at LTSE, click here.
Read Full Job Description