Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers and health plans, built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Carrot is seeking a Talent Operations Associate who will be integral in growing Talent at Carrot and keeping us operationally sound. This dynamic opportunity will be ideal for someone who loves to organize as you will have the opportunity to manage all the behind the scenes facets of recruiting. You will be the recruiting team’s right hand in managing projects, getting roles up and running, drafting offer letters, performing data audits across systems, and overall ensuring the teams’ overall success in landing the best talent. You’ll have the opportunity to partner closely with stakeholders across the business who are helping to deliver fertility benefits to people globally, as well driving processes and operations that will be key to Carrot’s growth with a major focus on DE&I projects. You are passionate about delivering a top notch candidate experience that sets us apart in the industry as one of the best places to work. This is a great opportunity to work with Senior Leaders to help us build a diverse organization at all levels.
You’ll be reporting into our Manager of Talent acquisition and working closely with our team of 4 recruiters each aligned to various business units. You’ll also be partnering closely with other members of the People team as well as Finance to drive success in our hiring goals, but you will also work with various leaders across the organization to ensure a diverse and equitable workforce.
- 2+ years in a similar recruiting operations function
- Knowledge in office applications and software including ATS systems (Greenhouse strongly preferred)
- Comfort communicating with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders; proficiency in both written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects
- Digital Health or Saas Start Up experience preferred
- Experience with Gsuite, Docusign, Greenhouse, Slack
- Comfort utilizing data to help drive your decisions and influence action
Founded in 2016, Carrot now supports 400+ companies in more than 60 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. Carrot has been honored by CB Insights as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies, named to Fierce Healthcare's Fierce 15 list highlighting the most promising healthcare companies, and recognized by Fast Company as a World Changing Ideas honoree, which spotlights companies that are tackling society's biggest problems.