Talent Onboarding Manager (Remote) at Circle
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
We are looking for a Talent Onboarding Manager to join their fast growing Talent team. This will be an exciting role to support the Talent Operations team where you will support pre-hires and hires throughout their onboarding journey. This role will partner closely with other leaders in the Talent organization to deliver stellar customer service to employees at all levels of the organization and provide process/data continuity between systems and projects as it relates to the onboarding. The Talent Onboarding Manager will work closely with the senior leaders within the team and in cross-departments on projects, expanding opportunity and skill development.
What you'll work on:
- Serve as the program onboarding lead responsible for continuous process improvements around global pre-hire onboarding experience all activities up through the first day of employment for employees, interns and contingent labor.
- Responsible for transforming the new joiner onboarding experience from post offer acceptance through onboarding, leveraging technology and building for scale.
- Manage the data migration, integration, and data integrity between Talent Acquisition system and HRIS/HCM system.
- Own onboarding module configuration settings and coordinates with the HRIS/HCM team on implementation of any system changes. Works with the HRIS/HCM team on implementation of any future system integrations and subsequent maintenance, specifically with the applicant tracking system.
- Manage the contingent labor lifecycle, including onboarding, policy management, offboarding, and vendor management, working with legal, the business and Talent Business Partners.
- Owns the global background check process, which includes vendor management/SLAs, policy and associated procedures, process execution, issue escalation, and documentation.
- Partner with key stakeholders, business teams, Talent Acquisition, Legal & Compliance, Technology, and Talent Business Partners to understand business drivers, needs, and requirements to propose innovative solutions leveraging technology and vendor services.
- Work in conjunction with Legal and Immigration to validate work authorization for all global new hires and retain documentation in compliance with country statutory requirements.
- Lead Welcome benefit and wellness new hire orientation in collaboration with Talent Development, benefit lead, and benefit brokers on new hire welcome sessions, and participate as needed.
- Maintain new joiner updates and resources on internal employee wiki.
- Support day to day operations & compliance of employee and contingent labor onboarding and offboarding.
- Responsible for developing and mentoring future direct reports and team members.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Very high EQ, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company and the clients and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience.
- 5+ years of experience in onboarding and HRIS space in a fast paced environment.
- Strong work ethic with aspirations to advance career.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and re-prioritize work, as needed.
- Mature ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficiency in MacOS, Gmail, and Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, and Docs).
- Proficiency in Workday, Greenhouse or other equivalent systems related to onboarding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote