Talent & Learning Technology Administrator at Berkadia (Philadelphia, PA)
Talent & Learning Technology Administrator
Berkadia is making long term investments in its people and technology that will continue to enhance our capabilities and create new competitive advantages. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technologist to lead the creation of an innovative, employee-focused technology ecosystem that promote acquiring the best talent and promoting development of our employees. Working closely with our Talent Acquisition (TA) and Learning & Development (“L&D”) teams and our internal business partners, this position leverages technology solutions to support the current and growing talent development needs of the organization. In addition, the Talent & Learning Technology Administrator will support our efforts to become a more data-driven team by creating platforms that enables us to consistently gather metrics that show the effectiveness and the impact on business results. Success in this role is defined by demonstrating that technology provides a frictionless user experience, spurs greater effectiveness, and is correlated to achieving desired talent development results.
- Lead the Talent technology ecosystem strategy and relevant adoption of new technology systems and applications for Berkadia’s TA and L&D teams including the evaluation, assessment, and implementation of (1) a new LMS/LXP product, and (2) implementation of our U.S. Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, for our India-based TA colleagues.
- As Product Owner of both systems, this person will work with the product vendors, content vendors, L&D and HR teams, and Berkadia’s Innovation Team throughout the configuration process and remains the key point of contact thereafter. A successful Talent & Learning Systems Technology Specialist will:
- Conduct needs analysis and user research to gather requirements from key stakeholders and users and develop user stories.
- Identify best in class technology solutions and evaluate based on requirements, current system features, and constraints.
- Oversee the configuration and customization of new tech solution.
- Develop and conduct “Launch/Go Live” learning sessions, job aids, and related support collateral.
- Monitors post-implementation environment to ensure optimal efficiency is realized and exceptional service is delivered.
- Leads the management and administration of Berkadia’s Talent technology, including our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and learning management system (LMS) and similar technologies, in conjunction with Berkadia’s HRIS Administrator and HR staff in the U.S. and Hyderabad. This includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and respond to support-related issues from users, including providing training as needed.
- Monitor upcoming new releases and system upgrades and assess the impact on the current system.
- Collect and aggregate various sources of data within the systems and provide a detailed analysis of the data, based on the needs of our business stakeholders.
- Design, develop, and provide ad hoc reports and prescriptive rules to meet business and organizational needs when requested.
- Set up and implement curricula, courses, and offerings for training content based on business needs and established best practices.
- Liaison between technology vendors, content vendors, and/or Berkadia IT when issues arise with backend database, servers, and system connectors.
- Provide team support regarding technical expertise, problem resolution, troubleshooting, training, and team facilitation.
- Works within a team environment to gather input from functional leaders and business representatives, to define HR processes and ensures system functionality and workflows support these processes.
What someone will need to be successful in this role:
- 5-7 years of related experience managing Talent technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, optimally in HR Technology, Statistics, Data Science, or related field.
- Experience with advanced analytics methodology and data management skills.
- Experience managing an LMS and ATS.
- Prior experience in leading the configuration of a new LMS/ LXP preferred.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
- Passionate about new technologies, with a keen interest in staying apprised of emerging trends in this area.
- Experience assessing tech applications and providing consultation to senior leaders.
- 18 PTO days + 2 floating holidays & 10 paid holidays per year
- Generous tuition reimbursement towards a Masters or Bachelors degree
- 401K match up to 6%
- 12 weeks of 100% paid paternity/maternity leave
- Mentorship with industry professionals
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: [email protected]
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.