Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you keen to help craft the future of the Atlassian employee experience? Are you an experienced learning practitioner and facilitator that loves to engage and energize audiences while delivering training that makes a difference? Are you adept at building communications and learning resources, and working with colleagues to drive program awareness and adoption? If yes, we’d love to speak with you about an exciting opportunity to join the Atlassian Talent Team!
We are seeking a dynamic facilitator to help us build, market, and facilitate Talent programs as our company continues to grow. You will develop training content and communications, as well as facilitating programs for our global audience. You’ll help build learning solutions that deliver proven impact, including global onboarding and manager training. You will also analyze, define, and/or curate learning pathways and solutions that meet present and future business needs.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate engaging and effective training and info sessions at Atlassian, virtually and in-person. (Approximately 50% of the role.)
- Develop, implement, and evaluate learning assets, training plans, and program materials/resources in response to organizational needs.
- Design and lead train-the-trainer sessions for our HR consultants that will deliver programs to their client groups.
- Develop communication materials and learning resources to drive awareness and adoption of Talent programs.
- Recommend learning methodologies and techniques to increase the impact of Talent programs.
- Help build and drive adoption of a standard instructional design methodology across the Talent Team and within the People Function.
- Harness technology and digital capabilities where appropriate to optimize program reach and value.
- Influence through relationship building across the Talent and the People Team, ensuring that program and project achievements and goals are met.
- Ensure all programs use quantitative and qualitative feedback mechanisms to ensure we’re meeting our goals.
More about you:
- 5+ years of Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Content Development or related experience.
- 3+ years of experience and interest in facilitation to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to connect with employees at all levels of the organization.
- A successful track record in helping build, implement, and sustain key talent development initiatives.
- Proven experience and success working on high impact, cross-functional programs or projects with urgency and dedication.
- Experience defining and implementing learning solutions that accelerate measurable capability change across an organization.
- Experience working with international team members, asynchronously across the globe.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS), content authoring tools, and other learning platforms.
- Solid understanding of talent management processes (e.g., performance management, onboarding, talent review, etc.).
- You are flexible and have a history of delivering results in a changing and highly ambiguous work environment.
- You will take the time to get to know Atlassian and tailor-fit right-size solutions to meet Atlassian's wants and needs.
More about the team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with people on the same mission: Making Atlassian the ultimate team. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company by supporting our most important asset: our people. You'll sit on the Talent team, which leads programs across the entire talent lifecycle; from onboarding and performance management to manager training, and more. You'll work directly with HR Business Partners, our Centers of Excellence, the People Leadership Team, and cross-functional Atlassian teams.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.