Talent Coordinator at Juul Labs (Remote)
Juul Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Recruiting Coordinator will support the Director, Talent Acquisition and the Talent Acquisition team of Juul Labs. This individual will work closely with a team of recruiters and is an integral partner in managing talent acquisition activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their important first impression of JUUL.
- Ensure the best candidate experience and be the voice of the candidate at all times
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and the People (HR) team to deeply understand hiring needs and how to execute well against them
- Proactively keep teams properly informed throughout the hiring process
- Meet and greet all onsite candidates, provide the best hospitality and onsite experience that will excite and inform candidates about JUUL’s work environment and culture
- Manage phone screens, in-person interviews, and the hiring process through Greenhouse and Google Docs
- Arrange travel and other reservations for non-local candidates
- Manage in-house and agency scheduling and onsite needs
- Take initiative to identify, own and resolve recruiting roadblocks/bottlenecks
- Anticipate several steps ahead - proactively improve our staffing operations, provide better business partnership, and continuously raise the bar on talent
- Provide administrative support for Director, Talent Acquisition
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of Human Resources, Recruiting Coordinator, admin or similar experience in a fast-paced, highly adaptable scheduling/ coordination/ customer service environment along with providing direct executive administrative at a large fast-paced company, highly matrixed company, ideally supporting international needs.
- 2+ years of sourcing experience in a full cycle recruiting environment
- Preferred experience sourcing tech professionals
- Must have experience recruiting in-house, preferably in a startup or hyper growth environment.
- Strong track record of successfully taking on big challenges
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information as needed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong calendaring skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Keen sense of discretion and consistently sound judgment
- High professional ethics and personal integrity
- Proficiency with ATS (Greenhouse a plus), GSuite, Slack, Jira and other office applications
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: can take any project and run with it to full and successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits