Talent Coordinator at ReCharge Payments
The Talent Coordinator will be a critical part of our ability to hire the best talent. As part of our Talent Operations Team, you’ll work on various initiatives and programs that span across the entire TA Team. You will partner with and support the TA Team, hiring managers, and senior leadership by coordinating interviews while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience. This role interacts across multiple departments at Recharge and is a tremendous opportunity to learn at a high-growth company with a focus on operational excellence across Talent Acquisition.What you'll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Partner closely with the recruitment team to facilitate the candidate interviewing experience at ReCharge.
- Manage high volume interview scheduling, via video, supporting multiple recruiters.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to execute on complex interview processes.
- Prepare and send offer letters to candidates
- Champion Recharge as a brand ambassador through all candidate interactions and communications.
- Support team by helping to ensure data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed, such as job board management, training documentation, and the employee referral program (ERP).
- Typically, 2+ years of recruiting coordination experience, preferably in a fast-paced high growth company
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with discretion around confidential and sensitive information
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, remote working environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.