Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nexient (Ann Arbor, MI)
| Ann Arbor, MI
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:14 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
About your future team
Nexient is on a mission: To rid the world of crappy software, one sprint at a time.
Every day, our 1000+ Agile developers, designers, and strategists empower each other to find passion in our work while we innovate the world. This culture of teamwork and curiosity is fueled by a product-minded approach to our work, crafting extraordinary custom software solutions and growing careers along the way.
Our clients range from some of America’s favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services to fast-emerging disruptors – You might have read about us in the NY Times. We’re also recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HFS Hot Vendor, and America’s leading 100% U.S. Agile software services partner.
If you’re looking to change the trajectory of your career, make an impact on Day One, develop custom software on the best technology around – and maybe even make people’s lives easier -- then you belong here, with us.
Nexient is seeking a passionate Technical Recruiter with a positive attitude and a high drive to find great talent! Come nurture relationships with prospective talent and managers and actually have fun while doing so. We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes Nexient successful.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet hiring goals and efficiently and effectively fill open positions within time frame
- Partner with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Cultivate an outstanding candidate and internal client experience throughout each step of the recruiting process
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the company Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Network through industry contacts association memberships trade groups and employees to develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Assist in career fair efforts
- Build talent pipelines through hosting events and user groups meet-ups at Nexient
- Identify and engage targeted candidates within specific organizations with niche skillsets
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Ensure timeliness of recruitment process for each position
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects
- Perform other special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of technical recruiting experience
- Prior experience in a staffing firm
- Ability to effectively communicate to our candidates and internal clients
- Ability to develop and implement creative recruiting strategies
- Outgoing, friendly, and positive personality
- Strong work ethic and commitment to team and company goals
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully manage and organize candidate pipelines within our ATS
From Silicon Valley to Ann Arbor, Columbus, and beyond – a career with Nexient will offer you:
Remote, hybrid, or onsite opportunities: Here, you decide the work arrangement that best suits your needs and preferences.
Fulfilling and challenging projects: You will be exposed to different scenarios, multiple types of clients, and the most complex business and technology initiatives.
Access to the most cutting-edge technologies: You’re always going to be advancing your skillset by learning and working with the newest and most relevant technologies available out there.
A positive and passionate culture: Boring and divided aren’t in our vocabulary. In fact, it’s amazing to see how, despite our exponential growth, the Nexient culture and community stay as warm, diverse, and close as ever.
Plenty of opportunities for you to explore and grow: We will empower you to dream as big as you want and support you to make your career what YOU want it to be.
Creative runway: We take pride in encouraging our people to question the status quo.
Our benefits program includes:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Generous PTO, plus holidays
· 401(k) plan
· Life insurance and short-term & long-term disability
· Maternity leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible spending accounts
· Health savings account
Nexient is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer. At Nexient, your uniqueness makes us better. Your uniqueness is why you are valued, you are heard, you add to our culture, and you belong. Diversity & Inclusion is hardcoded into our DNA and at the core of everything we do. Together, not separately, we strive to become even more diverse to help fuel our innovation and connect us closer with the clients and communities we serve.
More Information on Nexient
Nexient operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Newark, CA, Kokomo, IN, Dublin, OH and Ann Arbor, MI. Nexient was founded in 2009. It has 728 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 90 open jobs at Nexient, click here.
Read Full Job Description