Cover Genius is a Series C global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest digital companies. Partners such as Booking.com, eBay, Shopee, Ola, Wayfair and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that embeds protection for millions of worldwide customers each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will work in partnership with regional leaders across the Americas to attract and secure the brightest talent in the market.
You will consult with hiring managers on how to solve resourcing gaps, grow awareness of the Cover Genius employer brand and streamline the interview process without compromising on candidate experience. There will be a core focus on enabling the Americas region to scale by securing talent across key functions including Partnerships, Engineering, Insurance, Partner Services, Marketing and Operations. The goal is to move from reactive hiring to proactive hiring and pipelining of candidates, in order to reduce time to hire and in turn the demands on our existing teams.
What the ideal profile looks like;
- Experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition, ideally with an agency background
- Adaptability to hire across multiple functions, geographies and levels
- A desire to make processes and systems better
- Outcome driven with a proven ability to find solutions to difficult problems
- Fire in the belly to not just “work”, but instead to optimise, make it work better, and create something special
- Growth mindset and thirst to continually learn and pivot
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness
- Willingness to work within a global team; sometimes this means flexible hours and getting creative with the ways we communicate and collaborate
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Soon after the declaration of the COVID-19 global pandemic the entire CG team was granted an extra 15 days of Wellness Leave to take throughout 2020.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Unlimited leave. It's easier and more flexible for everyone.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* The health and safety of our people, family and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are not subject to an applicable legal exemption; therefore all offers will be subject to proof of vaccination or an attestation of exemption. Please speak to us if you have any questions regarding our reasonable accommodations process based on your individual circumstances.
Read Full Job Description