Wistia is a video marketing software company working to make business more human with video. In the last two years, we’ve developed and released multiple new original series, released a playbook on how business can be better Brand Affinity Marketers, and launched our new podcasting features for marketers and content creators. Through some tough times we’ve continued to grow consistently and more importantly we’ve continued to invest in our team while maintaining our values of Diversity & Inclusion at the core of our recruitment strategy. We have big plans looking ahead, and we’ll be growing our Talent team to help us grow and execute on our ambitious vision.
We’re looking for a curious and driven recruiter to partner primarily with our hiring managers and help us build and grow our phenomenal teams across Wistia. To be successful here, you must believe diversity is fundamental throughout all stages of the funnel, not a “nice-to-have“. We’re a highly collaborative organization and this might just be the most thoughtful and creative team you’ll ever work with ;). If you geek out about team-building, we’d love to chat!
- Prioritize and deliver on Wistia’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives in Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition to execute on Wistia’s hiring plan.
- Partner with hiring managers in building their team in a timely manner, without compromising on diversity or talent levels. Champion hiring for our Tech and Product teams including stakeholder management and, as you grown in the role, strategic planning with those hiring managers.
- Proactively source top active and passive technical talent. Utilize existing and new sourcing channels, continuously optimizing for more diverse and talent-dense candidate pools.
- Own and manage a consistent, fair, and effective hiring process by asking questions to drive clarity and pushing back where appropriate.
- 2-3 years of agency or in-house recruiting experience (some combination preferred).
- A deep interest in making an impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- A track record of success in technical recruiting for Product, Design, and Engineering teams.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. As a problem solver, always seeking solutions, leveraging relationships and resources.
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS.
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page (https://wistia.com/jobs) to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible/unlimited vacation and sick leave
- Profit Sharing
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park.