Talent Acquisition Specialist at Devbridge
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best custom solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support and improve how our company attracts and selects new hires. Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our talent acquisition team, owning the candidate experience, and maintaining candidate information. Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain talented, high-performing team members. If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to meet you!
As a member of Devbridge, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most talented people in software delivery today. You will be part of a growing team of passionate and creative Human Resources, Operations, and Talent Acquisition professionals creating a world-class experience for our TLC region.
This position reports directly to the Director of People.
- Live in Workable ATS and Linkedin Recruiter to source and screen candidates by utilizing the functionality of the Workable ATS to improve the efficiency and quality of the talent acquisition process
- Screen all applicants for work history, competency, and job qualifications
- Participate and document all requirements during intake meetings conducted by the Talent Acquisition Partner
- Own every moment of the candidate experience by confirming interview schedules, ensuring all details are managed with the highest quality for Devbridge
- Work with hiring managers and relevant stakeholders to ensure all scorecards, interview questions, and interview materials updated and completed in a timely manner for all positions in Workable
- Prepare electronic offer letters and background screenings for all candidate offers at the direction of the Talent Acquisition Partner
- Assist with all elements of onboarding (Background checks, scheduling, I-9 verification, porting all new hires from Workable ATS to HRIS system)
- Send candidate surveys as needed
- Schedule and participate in TLC region trainings, meetings and events, as necessary for the Talent Acquisition Team
- Support Talent Acquisition Partner with hiring across the TLC region to source and screen
- Participate in all People Team matters including daily standups, weekly team meetings, and ad-hoc strategic working sessions
- High school certificate; BA or BS a plus
- HR certification a plus
- 2-4 years of experience working as a recruiting coordinator, talent acquisition specialist, or similar role
- Ability to pick up technical systems quickly
- Experience working in a consulting and/or product environment a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and project management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing needs
- A quickly scaling international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We have a hybrid working model requiring 3 days per week in the office and allowing for 2 days per week remote. This position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.