Talent Acquisition Specialist - US at DataDome (Remote)
⭐ We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team in the US! Ideally this person sits in NYC or Austin, Texas.
We are looking for a full time Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us scale up in the US. The TAS will work alongside the U.S. Talent Acquisition Manager and report to the Lead Talent Acquisition Manager based in Paris.
👉 You will be more specifically in charge of:
- You will own the entire recruitment process for our non-technical functions, with a particular focus on Enterprise Sales, Marketing and Technical Support functions
- Deeply understand hiring needs; partner closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies
- Identify, attract, and close candidates that align with hiring plans in sales, marketing, tech, and other business-related roles
- Hunt the best talent for our open roles via outbound and inbound recruiting methods
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Tackle roles of varying complexity, helping facilitate deep pipelines and hiring at a high volume
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing and interviewing methodologies
- Enhance our recruitment process through revamping interview practices, training interview teams, and becoming an expert at our ATS, Greenhouse
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience - regardless of outcome
👤 What we look for:
- At least 3 years experience in a 360 recruitment capacity across disciplines with an emphasis on hiring SaaS sales roles
- Hands on experience with recruiting technical and sales roles
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process
- Flex Life: Remote, hybrid, & in office options, including working from our NY office, located in Soho + $500 stipend to help you set up your ideal workspace.
- Generous & Customizable Health Benefits: We cover medical, dental, & vision insurance to keep you feeling your best (13 different providers).
- Professional Development: #Growth is part of our DNA, therefore we provide an annual stipend to invest in yourself
- Events & Teambuilding: Feel the #TeamSpirit both virtually & onsite, with several events and workshops planned throughout the year including two annual offsite events, summer & winter parties, lunch & learns, & much more.
- Perks: We prefer to adapt to what works best for you. Some prefer lunch on us, others prefer sports with friends, therefore we believe BotBusters should decide what works best for them.
- Parent Care: Gifts & care packages.
- PTO: 27 days + 12 national holidays.
- 401 K eligibility + matching.
What are the next steps?
- You x U.S. Talent Acquisition Manager - a first interview allows you, and us, to make sure your profile and motivations fit with our expectations for the job and DataDome company culture.
- You x Lead Talent Acquisition Manager - the closeness of the teams and a shared culture are central to DataDome’s success. You meet a member of our leadership team to make sure DataDome is the right setting for you to thrive.
- You x Co-Founders - you will assess together how your experience and skill set will allow you to outperform in this role.
- Welcome to DataDome :)
🦄 DataDome is a global cybersecurity scale-up that protects e-commerce websites against online fraud and advanced cyberattacks. Our mission is to free the web from fraudulent traffic.
We use machine learning technology to detect and block the most sophisticated "bad bots" in real time. We’re proud to protect 250+ companies worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New York Times, Foot Locker, Patreon, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, ZocDoc, Veepee, and Reddit—just to name a few.
As a remote-friendly company, our 120+ (and counting) “BotBusters” from around the world join together—both virtually and in our offices—to protect our customers from malicious traffic. DataDome is setting the new standard in online fraud protection with our core values of team spirit, growth, passion, and customer centricity.
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.