Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales & Marketing at FLASH (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:12 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
FLASH is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to develop and execute effective talent acquisition strategies that address current/future hiring needs of our Sales and Marketing teams. You'll be responsible for ensuring a great experience for candidates, hiring teams, and managers by executing a clear and consistent process for all participants. And you'll hire a bunch of A-players into a scaling company that is changing an industry!
What You'll Do:
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment: kickoff meetings, development/optimization of sourcing strategy, initial vetting, interview coordination, offer, hire and everything in between.
- Partner with leaders, hiring managers, and the HR/People team to understand the strategic direction of the business and talent strategy.
- Act as a thought partner to the entire Talent Acquisition team in supporting strategic partnership to internal stakeholders for all things TA
- Proactively manage all candidates, sourced and inbound, via our ATS logging notes and feedback along the way
- Leverage technology, research, and your existing network to hire quickly and efficiently
- Be a trusted and reliable resource for our organization
What We're Looking For:
- A collaborative work style and ability to communicate and work effectively across departments.
- Someone who is relationship driven and passionate about candidate experience
- Several years experience in Talent Acquisition; at least 2 of which would be in-house directly supporting and partnering with hiring managers
- Past success hiring in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrable experience driving process improvement through innovative best practices, techniques/technology, and industry trends.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (we use Lever), LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter etc.
- A friendly, personable demeanor
- A desire to be held accountable to metrics and deliverables but not be micromanaged
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description