Talent Acquisition Specialist, LTK at LTK (Dallas, TX)
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Dallas, TX Note: This role is also open to remote candidates in select US-based locations. If you are located near one of our LTK offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Join us and help us grow our organization! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us speed the growth of our engineering, product, product design, sales and marketing teams across our business units.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will work with Talent Acquisition leadership to develop a scalable recruiting strategy for your assigned area of expertise. You’ll make an impact by recruiting stellar candidates who will support our massive scaling. Your responsibilities will include attracting, sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for key sales roles. You will build and expand candidate pools by spending time networking online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong pipeline of candidates for open roles supporting our technology platforms.
- Leverage industry knowledge to build sourcing strategies for key roles.
- Use data and metrics to track success in your recruitment processes.
- Build strong relationships with business unit leadership and hiring managers.
- Communicate via weekly updates that show hiring plans and progress to date.
- Ensure the candidate experience leads to a positive outcome by embodying our company values and leadership imperatives in your interactions.
- Source nationwide for potential technical (sales) candidates on niche platforms
- Set-up requisitions based on strong intake sessions, interviewer plan, and case studies.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with our Recruiting Coordinator on interview scheduling with hiring managers
- Compose and extend job offers staying current with market conditions and trends
- Facilitate the post-offer acceptance handoff to People Operations for an exceptional onboarding experience
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Support other Talent Acquisition needs as assigned by VP of People.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience sourcing and recruiting of technical sales team required.
- Prior experience closing sales and marketing candidates, explaining commission structures and OTE
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS required
- Maintain an accurate candidate pipeline through thorough req hygiene via Greenhouse
- Proven work experience as a Sales Recruiter with an extensive pipeline of local and national candidates
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical sales roles
- Familiarity with querying resume databases, deep web searches and req reporting
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.