Talent Acquisition Specialist / IT Recruiter at NetCraftsmen
Are you a mid-level IT recruiter (agency OR in-house) with a diverse set of experiences looking for new challenges? Would your current employer absolutely hate to lose you, but is not able to offer you the professional and technical advancement you crave? If so, we'd LOVE to introduce you to NetCraftsmen.
We are a diverse team of recognized subject matter experts with multi-vendor consulting expertise in network design, network security, high-end routing, switching, cloud/virtualization, Unified Communications / Collaboration, QoS, MPLS, video, network management, IP multicast and other areas. We are committed to continued training and certification and our outstanding culture and commitment to employee success have led us to be Cisco's Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year for 2020 as well as finalists in the Baltimore Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" for the past 4 years (including a 2nd place finish in 2020) - Come see why!
Why become a NetCraftsmen?
- We are a company of high achievers who learn from each other and support each other's growth and success
- We offer competitive pay and solid benefits including self-directed PTO and a matching 401(k) with the employer component IMMEDIATELY vested
- We are committed to supporting your professional development/certification by providing the funding and time necessary to hit your training/cert goals
- We are NOT a body shop. We hire full-time direct hire specialists with a driving thirst to learn and improve.
- See our reviews on Indeed and GlassDoor for validation.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and experienced IT Recruiter (ideally with a solid conceptual understanding of network engineer, network security, voice and cloud environments) to help NetCraftsmen as we continue to grow in DC/MD/VA and our newly opened NC region.
You will primarily work remotely, and will be recruiting for engineers, sales and project management professionals (most of our roles are hybrid with a strong work from home component). You would need to be located in the Greater MD area, and commutable to our Columbia MD offices on an as needed basis.
You would be the 2nd hire in our recruiting team and would be considered a probable successor to my role (Director, Recruiting), so there is career upside. You will be sourcing, interviewing, nurturing and closing a variety of IT professionals joining our family. You will also be working with vendors in a variety of arenas to help us continue to build and strengthen our employment brand..Qualifications
There are very few absolute musts for this role, but here they are:
- You must have solid experience in technical recruiting, with a VERY strong preference for those who already have a conceptual understanding our domain.
- You must have a great attitude - pumped, motivated and excited about life in general as that generally will carry over into all other aspects of your day to day.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communications skill and be a creative thinker as well as (critically) a motivated doer.
- Sourcing expertise in Routing & Switching, Firewalls, Unified Communications and Collaboration (Voice) and/or Cloud and Virtualization
- Experienced with SmartRecruiters or similar Applicant Tracking Systems
NetCraftsmen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.