Talent Acquisition - Sourcing Specialist at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
CapTech is hiring a Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition Team. The ideal candidate is energized by identifying top candidates and selling the CapTech brand.
Responsibilities for the Talent Sourcer include:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies with a deep understanding of the talent market
- Be comfortable using both traditional sourcing methods & using your creativity to think outside of the box
- Collaborate with the Talent Team and Talent Leadership to recommend new ideas and strategies related to sourcing & CapTech’s talent strategy
- Cultivate relationships with passive talent, recruiting partners and internal stakeholders
- Generate candidate interest through targeted & personalized messaging
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience adhering to CapTech’s Core Values
- Use SmartRecruiters (ATS) and SmartCRM to manage pipelines; ensuring there is a focus on detailed notes, feedback, and documentation
Specific qualifications for the Talent Sourcer position include:
- 3+ years in Talent Acquisition with a focus on sourcing and/or market research
- 1+ years sourcing on a national level is preferred
- Collaborative team player with an attention to detail whose instinct is to ask open ended questions and for follow-up details as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to understand the needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and change focus quickly
- Experience heavily leveraging ATS and CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be located in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington, DC, Wisconsin
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex: Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development: Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health: A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility: Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe: A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups: Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships: Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching: Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.