Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist at Catapult Systems (Tampa Bay, FL)
High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult, a Quisitive company, is an award-winning Microsoft National Solution Provider, recently being named a 2020 US Top Microsoft 365 Security Partner, Microsoft Partner Award Winner Azure Dev-Ops as well as Partner of the Year Finalist for Data Analytics.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best. We enable you to make decisions and we trust your judgment. This type of independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring an entry level Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to join our growing corporate IT recruiting team.
What will I be doing?
Working in a hybrid model, you will support our nationwide recruiting team by proactively sourcing candidates of varying levels of expertise in technical areas such as: Microsoft Azure, Data & AI, Dynamics, M365, Productivity, Infrastructure, etc.
Activities will include:
- Working with Catapult Recruiters to understand the requirements of each new job opening and outlining a sourcing strategy
- Proactively sourcing candidates through various internet search vehicles such as LinkedIn
- Scheduling interviews with various recruiting team members, technical consultants and hiring managers
- Proactively researching and investigating new sourcing ideas
- Managing multiple search projects simultaneously
- Utilize various social media channels to proactively mine for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Research new avenues to post jobs and source for candidates
- First and foremost, you should enjoy recruiting and have a passion for working in a fun and dynamic team environment!
- 1-2 years’ sourcing experience
- Ability to work across multiple corporate and regional boundaries
- Good organizational, time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and hiring manager expectations
- Ability to be creative with candidate sourcing strategies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid networking skills with the ability Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, social networking, community organizations, Internet data mining and media channels)
- Assist recruiters while identifying qualified candidate profiles for their requirement using various sourcing techniques
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Proactively work to generate referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Promote our employer brand on and offline.
- Experience with web-based sourcing tools and technologies, and a solid understanding of talent acquisition best practices and processes
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities and potential referrals
- Good written communication skills for the purpose of crafting proactive recruiting solicitation emails
- Utilize industry-wide recruitment technologies, systems, and tools to quickly identify and present top technical talent
- Identify, build, and execute effective sourcing strategies for niche roles and/or large-scale recruitment efforts
- Contribute to and recommend solutions to improve overall speed and quality
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous experience sourcing for Microsoft focused IT and/or consulting roles
- Experience with applicant tracking/scheduling systems – specifically Greenhouse
- Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies and trends, with the ability to research and learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Experience with advanced sourcing and search techniques with a strong ability to identify and recommend top technical talent
- High degree of accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive sourcing results
- Experience sourcing technology solutions consultants at all experience levels, with a Professional Services/Consulting Industry technical recruiting background strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
So, what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult continually named among the Best Places to Work!