Talent Acquisition Partner at LendingTree (Jacksonville, FL)
Would you like to find, attract and hire the best talent? Ovation Credit Services, a LendingTree company, is looking for a hard-working Talent Acquisition Partner to not only work on their own positions, but to find and develop innovative ways to source amazing talent. This person will focus on high volume contact center recruiting positions in the fields of customer service and inside sales.Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with the Ovation leadership team, learn how to the best partner with them to drive effective and outstanding recruitment efforts.
- Become a thought partner with the recruiting team and leadership. Have ideas on how to not only fill open roles, but develop a pipeline/network of passive candidates and know when to strike with an opportunistic hire.
- Build and grow a pipeline of talent across a variety of skillsets.
- Screen candidates and build a network of the top passive talent.
- Facilitate interviews with hiring managers and team.
- Conduct research on competitive companies and implement a sourcing strategy to acquire talent.
- Scour social networks and the local community for new networking and sourcing opportunities.
- Constantly look for process improvements and ways to enhance candidate experience.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years direct sourcing and recruiting experience in a high volume environment
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience with Greenhouse software is a plus
- Outstanding follow-up skills a must
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and handle changes in direction
- Solid knowledge of required policies and procedures
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.