Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we're on a mission to transform receivables and deliver on the most mission critical payments across education, healthcare, travel and B2B. We've got a leading technology platform and a global payments networked that is unrivaled. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire was founded in 2011 by a former international student, who experienced firsthand all the challenges of paying for college from another country-and made it his mission to solve them.
Today, Flywire has applied our high tech payments platform combined with our owned global payments network to expand and digitize the payment experience for over 3,000 education, healthcare, travel & B2B clients world-wide, processing more than $16B and covering more than 240 countries and territories globally. And, we're just getting started!
With over 500 FlyMates distributed across 12 offices world-wide and representing more than 32 nationalities, we're looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team of talent hunters; better known at Flywire as a TA Partner. This individual will identify top talent to build out the Flywire family, and play a key role in the company's growth across the Americas region. This Talent Partner will oversee all of Flywire' G&A recruiting for the Americas. This includes hiring for Marketing, HR, Finance, Global Payments, and more! This is an exciting opportunity to recruit for a high-growth company and serve as leadership's go-to resource for successful hires! You will be a key stakeholder, working closely with hiring managers and executives, as you identify top talent together while providing an outstanding candidate experience.
- Execute against the current hiring plan by finding top talent that exemplifies our value-based culture; this role will span across multiple teams and levels
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Hiring Managers to strategically source a top talent candidate pool using LinkedIn and other search methods
- Build a diverse talent pipeline in a competitive FinTech market
- Manage Flywire's Applicant Tracking System and the full-life cycle of our candidates; this includes holding intake meetings, sourcing, scheduling interviews, monitoring interviewer feedback, and offers etc.
- Drive candidates through the the recruitment process in a timely manner to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Educate and advise candidates on the value proposition of becoming a FlyMate
- Be a Flywire ambassador by building Flywire's employer brand locally by driving content, immersing yourself in local networks, partnering with marketing, etc.
Here's What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience from sourcing through offer for G&A positions (Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- Experience at both agency and in house in preferred
- Experiencing sourcing and hiring across all regions of the United States (experience in Canada and LATAM is a plus!)
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- Skilled sourcer who's prepared to hunt for top talent
- A passion for finding the best candidates for Flywire and creativity in their approach
- Strong intuition as to whether candidates should move forward in each stage of the interview process
- Familiarity with SmartRecruiters or similar ATS
- A friendly, positive attitude, as well as the ability to influence without authority
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight - for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don't worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your "go-to" person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we're excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.