- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by enabling the growth and scale of our teams by hiring top talent to add to our culture. You’ll care about providing a great candidate experience, finding ways to elevate our function and impacting our mission for a more diverse team.
- You’ll manage the full life cycle recruiting for a portfolio of job requisitions with a focus on technical engineering and product, although you’ll contribute to G&A when needed. This includes sourcing, candidate communications, initial screening, and closing candidates at the offer stage.
- You’ll use your creative thinking and perseverance to attract a qualified and diverse pool of candidates to Kyruus.
- You’ll reinforce and establish best practices in recruiting and talent acquisition activities.
- You’ll partner closely with your hiring managers at each stage of the process and maintain relationships even when managers don’t have an open headcount.
- You’ll develop a pro-active talent approach as it relates to employment branding inclusive of job advertisements, marketing strategies, events, etc. You’ll run employer branding campaigns in conjunction with HR colleagues and Marketing across social media and across a roadmap of recruiting and culture events, both internal and external.
- You’ll report to the Director, Talent Acquisition in the Talent Acquisition Department within the General & Administrative Division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 3+ years experience in recruiting (preferably with a blend of corporate and agency recruiting), to:
- Hire qualified people on time by exploring various sourcing streams.
- Proactively source, engage and recruit diverse talent for Kryuus with a focus on building quality connections.
- Establish and maintain strong consultative and working relationships with the rest of the HR team, hiring managers, and leadership.
- Hold hiring managers and interview teams accountable for their own performance to meet recruiting targets.
- View your recruiting analytics and effectiveness in conjunction with your manager.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience while keeping candidates informed throughout the process.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You close your reqs on time and as expected.
- You have a quality pipeline of prospective future Kyruuvians.
- You develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Kyruus business and the competitive marketplace.
- You work with our hiring managers to keep our days to hire as low as possible.
- You create an excellent candidate experience from start to finish.
- Kyruuvians in the Talent Acquisition Partner role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner position. From there, you could explore another role within HR or progress to a management position within the Talent Acquisition vertical.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.