Talent Acquisition Partner - Veterinarian Recruiting at PetIQ (Boise, ID)
| Boise, ID
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:11 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 31, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid Holidays and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
PetIQ Services division is improving the lives of pets and the people who love them! We are currently looking for dedicated, professional team members who have a passion for pet wellness. Our mobile Veterinary Community Clinics provide high quality preventative and wellness pet care services including diagnostic tests, vaccinations, preventative medications, microchipping, nail trims and a wellness check commensurate with the services administered.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for developing sourcing and recruiting strategies and actively recruiting Veterinarians for our fixed center locations. (This is a bonusing, exempt level position.)
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conducts phone interviews/ screenings as needed, refer candidates to hiring managers, and participate in applicant interviews
- Extends written contingent job offers
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational growth plans
- Act as main point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- In partnership with organizational leadership, develop talent acquisition strategy
- Source through various methods including advertising, job sites, conferences and career fairs
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks
- Respond to inquiries from candidates explaining opportunities within the organization
- Provide weekly measurable feedback to management
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- Ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience sourcing/recruiting Veterinarians or clinical recruitment in health care (that requires high level sourcing)
- 3+ years’ experience with an ATS
- Strong team player as we are a very collaborative team
- Tenacious and motivated by attaining set weekly goals
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Engaging communicator in person, over the phone and via email
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources
- Able to negotiate
- Problem solver; quick decision maker in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-managed; able to think independently
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
- Knowledge of Social Media recruiting (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.
More Information on PetIQ
PetIQ operates in the Consumer Web industry. The company is located in Eagle, ID, Plano, TX, Springville, UT and Daytona Beach, FL. It has 324 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 5 open jobs at PetIQ, click here.
Read Full Job Description