Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales | Remote, USA at Optiv (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:58 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
The Talent Partner is responsible for sourcing and hiring and implementing a proactive recruiting strategy for Optiv. This will involve being a driver of organizational growth and having responsibility for the sourcing, assessment and selection of new talent for the company. This role will use creative tactics for building upon our employment brand and build a pipeline of passive candidates for searches as well as sourcing candidates for active searches. This position is ideal for a person who has experience recruiting for information security, IT, or high level account managers or professional services consulting industry experience. If you want to work for a growing company in a growing industry, are a person with an entrepreneurial spirit, is curious, loves implementing creative processes for employment brand exposure and use of technology, and is passionate about for delivering an extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience, this might be the career change for you.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Executes Optiv's Talent Acquisition strategy in support of company growth initiatives, goals and values. Integral partner in helping to acquire key talent, improve organizational performance, and develop organizational capability.
- Manages Talent Acquisition processes for client group that are highly successful in attracting the most qualified candidates and matching them to the jobs for which they are best suited. Works with HR to ensure best in class practices with internal candidate identification and career progression plans.
- Monitors hiring to approved headcount to ensure hiring plan is met.
- Works with team to build scalable processes and automation to ensure quality metrics, compliance. Identify, capture and regularly report on relevant recruitment performance metrics to improve candidate fit, longevity, source of candidates, time to fill etc. Use data to identify trends, drive change and assess progress in advancing the overall function of Talent Acquisition. Ensures timely and accurate communication of employment related metrics to identify issues and trends. Advises management on trends and retention strategies.
- Coach and partner with hiring managers on sourcing and qualifying candidates.
- Provides expert guidance, facilitation and collaboration to recruit, identify, select, orient, and retain highly skilled and diverse candidates to support Affirmative Action Plan and diverse culture.
- Responsible for recruiting positions in information security and sales roles in addition to general operations roles and enjoys the search for high performers.
- Builds innovative plans to ensure pipeline for talent is met including college programs, programs with industry associations, and internships or job rotation plans.
- Earns the confidence and trust of others; delivers on commitments; demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct; and protects confidential information.
- Promote and build on our Optiv Employment Brand.
Qualifications For Success
- Demonstrated successful experience in sourcing and recruiting talent relevant to Optiv's industry.
- Working knowledge of employment law and other applicable regulations.
- Experience in leading searches for all levels of positions. Experience in a fast paced recruitment function for a large corporation or a start up with significant growth is preferred.
- Able to identify process improvements to scale the business under rapid growth. Demonstrated ability to outline processes and show results with metrics.
- Power user and leader in internet recruiting and social networking and other creative sourcing solutions. Able to build pipeline and/or programs to enhance employment brand and reach passive candidates.
- Experience fully utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other technologies to scale and differentiate HR capability. Experience in maximizing use of capabilities of an applicant tracking system.
- General knowledge of compensation theory and practices.
- Goal-oriented individual who can prioritize activities with the drive, energy and follow-through necessary to achieve results while thriving in a rapid-paced, changing business environment. Flourishes in entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into talent priorities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate multi-dimensional concepts in a simple way to diverse audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills needed to build strong client relationships and with HR function.
With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Optiv
Optiv operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in Denver, CO and Overland Park, KS. Optiv was founded in 2015. It has 1988 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 8 open jobs at Optiv, click here.
Read Full Job Description