We are looking for our first Leadership Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People Team, focusing on helping us continue to grow our organization by identifying, engaging, and attracting top leadership talent. The focus of this role will be on technical positions, including VP, Director, and Principle talent across our engineering organization. In this role you will partner with stakeholders across multiple departments, helping with both tactical and strategic initiatives, ensuring we meet near-term goals while helping build the scalable recruiting foundation for the long-term success and growth of the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Partner closely with hiring managers, department heads, and executives to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles, and the impact on the company
- Design, implement, and execute recruiting programs to attract top executive talent
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience for everyone you interact with, at every stage of the interview process
- Identify and engage passive talent through various sourcing methods (networking, boolean searches, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Firm understanding of the leadership/executive recruiting life cycle, from client management to candidate development
- Expertise in hiring executive technical talent, preferably at high-growth companies
- Experience partnering with and coaching executives and hiring managers, with the ability to be the subject matter expert (SME) on various recruiting topics
- Exceptional candidate management skills, with expertise managing complex offers
- Strong business acumen, having a deep understanding of the talent landscape
- Track record of identifying, engaging, and hiring passive talent
- B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent experience
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.