Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, customer-focused, and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
We are looking for a true recruiting partner to support our continued expansion across our creative marketing and design departments, including creative marketing and product design roles, As a Creative Talent Acquisition Partner, you will collaborate with our growing teams to represent Next as a top employer by uncovering candidates who embody our core values. If you are looking to join a Talent Acquisition team on the ground floor of a growing, cutting-edge company, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment for our creative marketing and design teams, including, but not limited to, creation of hiring profiles, interview planning, offer extension and negotiation, and regular reporting.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to execute on hiring needs and growth goals.
- Research and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Act as an advocate for Next and the candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent updates, resulting in a delightful candidate experience.
- Lead consultative and strategic discussions to build teams holistically.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to iterate on efficient and scalable processes.
What We Need:
- 3-5 years experience recruiting at a high-growth tech company, specifically within creative recruiting (design & creative marketing)
- Ability to have conversation and speak the language of a creative
- Prior experience in graphic, product or brand design a plus
- Proven experience in constantly delivering on hiring goals, closing deadlines, and sourcing capabilities.
- Expertise in managing internal relations with hiring teams and stakeholders to ensure a positive and efficient hiring experience.
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and constantly changing environment.
- A true team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and eye for streamlining processes.
- BA degree required.
- Ability to apply data and analytical skills to keep executives informed on the hiring process and consistently optimize the recruiting funnel.
- Ability to come with creative solutions to challenging roles and positions
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.