Talent Acquisition Manager at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how Brands and Consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers including Disney, HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for consumers to get their intentions fulfilled.
Why You'll Love Working Here
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We hire the best and brightest in the tech industry and offer amazing opportunities to push your own limits for growth. We highly embrace innovation and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits and the ability to work from anywhere while we maintain hubs in NY, Seattle, Atlanta, the San Francisco Bay Area and in many major cities around the world. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and with brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
- Lead and manage the Talent Acquisition team and ensure effective allocation of work to support business resourcing needs
- Develop and execute on recruitment plans with key stakeholders in the business
- Develop and utilize creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified candidates
- Assist in the creation of role descriptions and detailed profiles for business partners
- Assess and report on candidate pipeline for roles to monitor performance and effectiveness of team
- Create and maintain proactive recruiting strategies for future business needs, internal mobility and succession planning for internal candidates
- Identify and participate in networking activities, industry conferences and open houses to build relationships and connect with future talent
- Sourcing and discovering a top talent for open positions using job boards.
- Designing, planning and executing recruitment and selection processes(e.g. conduct interviews and screen calls, etc.)
- Provide oversight and ongoing improvements to our Employee Referral program
- Manage the candidate experience and positively promote and grow LivePerson’s employer brand
- Provide training opportunities for team to upskill and progress
- Work with global Talent Acquisition team in integrating and streamlining processes
You Will Thrive At LivePerson In This Role If
- You have a minimum of 3 years managing sourcing/recruiting teams with 8+ years experience in full life cycle recruiting.
- You have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process
- You have the ability to lead with empathy and compassion while setting a high bar for performance
- You are fluent with data and eager to get creative and curious about metrics that highlight opportunity
- You have sourced and led teams through change and scale
- Experience working with both centralized and decentralized sourcing models
- 5+ years recruitment experience, preferably in a technology/SaaS environment
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Proven stakeholder management skills in partnering with hiring managers
- Solid sourcing experience and a vision for creative pipeline management
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a growing organization
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including strong facilitation skills
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information
- Demonstrated experience in a global work environment
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making
- Experience using ATS, Greenhouse desired
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.