Talent Acquisition Manager at AlphaSense (Remote)
Location: Remote - United States
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 650 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
This is a high-impact, high-volume recruiting role. AlphaSense is growing incredibly fast and the Talent Acquisition team fuels that growth by hiring exceptional people. You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment, with a focus on revenue-generating roles, general business (finance, people, marketing, data & analytics, content) or product & engineering. We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial, passionate about hiring a diverse group of top-performers, and who are excited about helping to scale a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. We also need someone with impeccable attention to detail and thoughtful communication; both the hiring manager and candidate experience are paramount to our success. You should be savvy with, and comfortable using an ATS (we use Greenhouse) as well as a variety of sourcing tools (we use LinkedIn, Fetcher, and Underdog) and talent analytics (we use TalentWall). We have an office in New York City, but we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the United States (preferably in eastern or central time zones).
Who You Are:
- A highly motivated, accomplished recruiter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- A reliable partner to the business -- you possess a great deal of knowledge about talent in the B2B SaaS space -- you know who to look for and where, you understand the competencies and skills necessary to succeed and know how to properly vet candidates to uncover those competencies
- Passionate about our business and able to convey our value proposition in a compelling manner to prospective candidates
- Organized and methodical: you’ll be working on various roles across the organization and we want to create a world-class experience for all of our hiring managers and candidates
- A true team player with a collaborative mindset -- we will work tirelessly to build the best company possible and we do that most effectively and efficiently when we work together as a team.
- Data driven and process-oriented: you are familiar with the principles of structured interviewing / hiring and can influence hiring teams to follow these best practices. You are an ATS power-user.
- A champion for diversity and inclusion throughout all aspects of the recruitment process.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process with a focus in one of the following areas (revenue-generating roles, general business, or product & engineering).
- Partner closely with hiring managers and department leads from kick-off to close on each search; ensuring hiring processes are structured and consistent for every candidate.
- Establish and build a high level of trust and rapport with hiring teams and stakeholders across the business.
- Learn how each department within AlphaSense functions, and cater your recruiting style to suit each hiring manager and area of the business.
- Conceptualize and execute applicant sourcing strategies via LinkedIn and various other platforms to engage with passive talent.
- Provide a thoughtful, personal, and seamless candidate experience, in partnership with our talent acquisition coordinators.
- Be an ambassador for AlphaSense, helping to grow our employer brand through various events and partnerships.
- Become an expert and power-user on AlphaSense TA processes and tools, such as Greenhouse, LinkedIn, TalentWall, and more!
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.