Talent Acquisition Lead at Blueboard Inc. (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:45 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 100 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
About This Role:
Blueboard is growing, and we are looking for a talented recruiter to help us build the team. In this role, you will lead recruiting efforts for positions on teams across Blueboard. You will partner with hiring managers to design interview processes and execute on hiring plans, and you will be responsible for efficiently finding and hiring diverse, qualified, and mission-aligned candidates. On a daily basis, you will be sourcing, screening, and coordinating interviews, while also serving as a trusted recruiting expert internally to implement new recruiting strategies and processes.
Our ideal candidate is an incredible rapport-builder with deep skills in candidate assessment, who can ensure every candidate’s experience with Blueboard is positive. You should be very organized and detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple roles simultaneously. You must be a strategic thinker who can employ creative techniques to fill open positions, and a master at execution, carefully coordinating details behind the scenes. You should have experience building recruiting operations and processes and be familiar with industry trends and best practices. In this role, you will have the opportunity to launch new initiatives that help achieve our hiring goals, ultimately having a huge impact on Blueboard’s growth and development.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing full cycle recruiting for a range of technical and non-technical roles
- Working closely with hiring managers to write and review job descriptions and develop effective interview processes
- Sourcing candidates through a range of techniques, and developing new ideas for building candidate pipeline and executing on them
- Reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates to assess candidate skills/suitability for specific roles
- Managing our ATS (Lever) to ensure data is accurate; providing training and support for other internal Lever users
- Supporting candidates throughout the entire candidate journey, serving as an advocate and resource to ensure a great experience
- Leading candidate debriefs and serving as a consultative advisor to hiring managers
- Devising, improving, and implementing new processes and practices in recruiting
- Assisting with (and eventually owning) general onboarding tasks, including coordinating communications, scheduling, and conducting sessions for new hires
- Developing our employer brand through social media and other channels (in partnership with marketing)
- Conducting trainings and developing resource materials to level up recruiting and interviewing skills across the Blueboard team
- Contributing to the overall company culture by identifying opportunities and leading new people programs/initiatives
- Providing consistent reporting and updates regarding recruiting; using data to inform practices and improve processes
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- 5 years of recruiting experience
- Natural relationship builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to building diverse, inclusive, and highly-talented teams; passionate about learning new ideas and strategies to ensure DEI principles are integrated into recruiting
- Extremely empathetic and able to build rapport quickly with many different personality types
- Capable of gauging candidate skills and suitability for different types of roles, including unique skill sets and technical positions
- Flexible, creative, and able to shift gears to solve problems on different scales
- Experience developing and documenting systems and processes, implementing change, and collaborating with employees at all levels to ensure systems are utilized
- Trustworthy and capable of handling confidential information
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize, develop realistic timelines, and achieve goals in a start-up environment with competing demands
- Interested in growth and excited about a role that offers opportunities to influence Blueboard people operations and culture initiatives beyond recruiting
- Bonus Points for experience with Lever, our ATS
More Information on Blueboard Inc.
Blueboard Inc. operates in the Travel industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Blueboard Inc. was founded in 2013. It has 131 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Company Equity, Remote Work Program, Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Days. To see all 9 open jobs at Blueboard Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description