Talent Acquisition Director at BAYADA Home Health Care (Philadelphia, PA)
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures.
- Accountable for regional hub performance established goals and targets. Report out periodically on successes, risks and metrics related to hub performance.
- Oversee day-to-day recruiting operations. Operate with a sense of urgency and provide guidance on recruiting issues as they arise.
- Lead a team of recruitment professionals: interview, hire, train, manage, coach, inspire, develop, and resolve conflict as needed.
- Formulate proactive short and long-term recruitment strategies. Assess recruitment needs (anticipate/forecast staffing surplus and shortages) by market to develop and execute recruiting plans to achieve quarterly and annual talent acquisition goals across markets.
- Establish and maintain metrics that measure staffing performance for respective market(s).
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- In conjunction with their supervisor, manage and set hub budget. Analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget. Present annual budgets to senior leaders. Review budget requests for approval. Forecast future budget needs
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in recruiting or related field.
- Three (3) years management experience.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicator (KPI) goals.
- Ability to manage, coach and inspire a team.
- Ability to work independently, motivate and be self-motivated, flexible, versatile, and creative.
- Foster interpersonal relationships; possess problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven track record of success in business report writing, correspondence and the ability to effectively present information, as well as respond to questions and lead through/manage conflict at multiple levels of the organization.
- Deep subject matter expertise in high volume, full cycle recruitment.
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking System and employee record management systems (currently Greenhouse and Workday).
- Knowledge of BAYADA recruitment systems, policies and processes is preferred.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
- Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program.
To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.