Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Remote) at CapTech
CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com’s Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.Job Description
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with the talent acquisition team to support in the coordination and scheduling of interviews in a fast pace environment across multiple offices. The coordinator will report directly to the Director of Recruiting owning the administrative details of our interview process. This role is an integral part of the team and providing a first-class candidate experience. The coordinator will work with the talent acquisition team as well as team members throughout the organization.
- Primary contact for candidates and internal clients for scheduling interviews
- Coordinate times that work for both candidates as well as interviewers which could also include coordination of travel
- Ensure flawless communication throughout the interview process by partnering with interviewers, talent acquisition team and candidates
- Build partnerships with those across the organization including, talent acquisition, leaders, interviewers, and other stakeholders
- Make sure interviewers are prepared for the interview and have all the information needed prior to the interviews
- Work with internal applicant tracking system to drive scheduling as well as other responsibilities such as reporting
- Ensure all notes; correspondence, scheduled interviews are documented in applicant tracking system (SmartRecruiters)
- Provide recommendations and implementation of process improvement to make the recruiting process seamless
- Review background checks and ensure they are completed prior to the new hire joining
- Support other recruiting projects and take on additional responsibilities as needed to assist talent acquisition team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in recruiting and or recruiting coordination is a plus
- Previous scheduling and/or coordination in a fast-paced environment is preferred
- Exceptional organization and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS 365, Excel, Microsoft, and applicant tracking systems (SmartRecruiters is preferred)
- Self-driven and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- COVID vaccination is required due to in-person presence needed from time to time
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.