Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Mailchimp
The Talent Acquisition team at Mailchimp aims to market to and attract the most humble, creative, and independent thinkers that will position talent as a competitive advantage for our company. We also work proactively to develop and nurture talent communities. We do so through the lens of the customer, fostering a collaborative relationship and a consultative approach with our hiring teams. We’re also committed to evangelizing for an equitable and inclusive hiring process for all those involved, while maintaining a best in class candidate experience.
Mailchimp is a fast growing company and our Talent team needs your help to continue to build a diverse team of creative, humble, and independent new Peeps! We are a fast paced team juggling multiple priorities and our talent coordinator is crucial to keeping things moving. We are searching for a partner to help coordinate our recruiting activities, provide the best possible candidate experiences and other administrative tasks as necessary. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, is highly organized, and able to work with minimal supervision. You have the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize and enjoy the challenges of supporting multiple people.
What you’ll do here:
- Schedule a high volume of complex candidate interviews for multiple recruiters and hiring teams; this includes phone interviews, virtual interviews, and onsite interviews across multiple time zones via our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Book travel and lodging for out-of-town candidates and work with AP department to submit and track candidate expenses
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience, operational logistics and scheduling efficiency
- Maintain all recruiting documents - job descriptions, process documentation, candidate materials, etc
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting events
- Ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience at Mailchimp with timely responses and follow up, and a smooth (and fun!) transition from candidate to new hire
- Partner with various internal teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Ability to interface well with candidates and cross-functionally across teams
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven track record of being a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- Heavy scheduling and calendaring experience preferred
- Professional maturity to discreetly handle confidential information
- Comfortable working independently, taking ownership of projects and suggesting improvements for efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask with a positive attitude
- Creativity and problem solving ability
- Technical aptitude; experience working with Greenhouse, iCIMS, Google Suite, docs, etc. preferred
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.