Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Branch (Remote)
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
Branch is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People Operations team. As Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will be responsible for facilitating and managing the interview process for all positions within our high-growth company. You will work strategically with the People Operations Manager to manage all programs related to our internal hiring process, candidate pipeline and candidate tracking system. Our ideal candidate is highly-organized, people-oriented with strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills. This role reports to the People Operations Manager.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a talent recruiting or HR administration / generalist role
- BS or BA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties both verbally and in writing.
- Strong Mac skills including proficiency in G Suite products as well as MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System - bonus points for Greenhouse experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- You have high ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- You excel with attention to detail
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the People Operations Manager and hiring Managers to fully understand current and upcoming recruiting needs
- Facilitate the interview process for all candidates from phone screen through offer stage
- Schedule, coordinate, track and monitor phone, video and in-person interviews
- Facilitate and manage candidate feedback responses after interviews are completed
- Special projects and duties, as assigned
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.