We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition leader to look after fostering the global partnership between our key stakeholder groups responsible for our rapidly-scaling go to market functions (marketing, sales and customer support). This unique leadership role is pivotal to the Atlassian scale journey; the Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP).
Our TABPs are the interlocks between the HRBP, Finance, TA Leadership, and Senior Leadership within their business function. They are responsible for influencing and aligning the business in a way that enables TA to deliver functional goals in each region. The TABP is the key stakeholder for HRBPs, Finance and people functions (ie: Total Rewards) on anything globally relevant per their scope of responsibility.
Like a Business Owner, they understand the intricate details behind workload for the year, quarter and the month. They partner with the business, most notably with the senior executive team, as the go-to for everything within their functions. They are responsible for the global management of Talent initiatives, partnering on executing on a Talent Strategy alongside their HRBP partner, as well as being the workforce planning /hiring planning representative.
Within your first six months, you will:
- Partner closely with the business through a time of rapid scale on the quarterly hiring planning process with the GtM teams (Campus through Experienced Hiring)
- Create a roadmap and strategy on key TA pillars that brings the GtM organization towards building foundations towards sustainable growth, as well as being a subject matter expert for key breadths of work (ie: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in our hiring practices; building distributed workforce; etc.)
- Manage HM/Business Enablement initiatives (ie: interview processes, trainings)
- Manage global initiatives and expectations with FBO/GM in close partnership with global TA Leadership and your TABP peers - owning the data driven story for the GtM organization
- Own global, data driven, view of the GtM organization and drive influence with the business
- Own global consistency (ie: assessments/interview process) and influence regional discretion through storytelling our scale journey with global leadership for GtM
- Partner with the greater People team on any and all important comms surrounding global initiatives/changes that impact TA (ie: Total Rewards, HR, Finance)
- Care. You'll share our values and exhibit them in your actions and communication with colleagues and candidates. You'll want everyone you interact with to leave with an enhanced opinion of Atlassian and the TA organization.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience in project management, developing and managing small and large scale talent initiatives
- Dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with a passion to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- Proven track record of leading successful teams who exceeded hiring goals while forming successful relationships with hiring partners in a constantly evolving environment
- Command of metrics including pipeline data, hiring forecasts, and recruiting capacity
- High aptitude for coaching, mentoring and developing talent
- Collaboration skills with the ability to influence at senior levels of the organization
- A deep understanding of sourcing technology, market trends, and talent strategy
It's great if you have:
- Familiarity with our relevant tools and programs (e.g Lever, Entelo, Beamery, etc.)
More about the team
On the Atlassian Talent Acquisition team, we use a collaborative, data-driven approach to hiring, building strategic initiatives, and ultimately help leadership hire the right people, at the right time. Our mission is to establish Talent Acquisition as a strategic competitive advantage for the Atlassian brand overall. We leverage technology, data, and innovative branding techniques to help propel our global brand to that of a leading employer in the technology space. We're all about predictability, reliability, and transparency.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.