Strategic Sales Recruiter at Yelp (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:36 p.m. (CST) on Monday, July 11, 2022
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the United States (excluding the Bay Area) and within 50 miles of a major airport. Please note this position is for one opening, posted in multiple cities*
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, innovative and growing organization where your activity directly impacts the bottom line? Come join our Strategic Sales Recruiting team to hire for some of the fastest-growing and innovative teams at Yelp!
We are looking for a dynamic Strategic Sales Recruiter to join our team. As a Strategic Sales Recruiter, you will be responsible for hunting down qualified sales talent for our Multi-Location Sales teams (think Midmarket, Enterprise, National Brands). In this position, you will regularly interface and exchange information with hiring teams made up of managers, directors, and vice presidents, while vetting out top talent. You will positively promote Yelp to ensure that we create a world-class candidate experience and remain a most sought after place to work.
Where You Come In:
- You will proactively manage a large pipeline of inbound applicants to effectively identify sales talent for multiple organizations including but not limited to: Midmarket and Enterprise Sales Executives and Leadership.
- You will manage candidates through Yelp's interview process while adhering to our applicant qualification standards when conducting phone interviews, onsite interviews, and follow-up calls.
- You will work with hiring managers to open new roles, gather feedback, and assist with onboarding new hires.
- You will partner with internal cross functional groups including, Comp, Benefits, HR and Ops teams to facilitate hiring.
- You will act as an advocate for both hiring teams and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- You will train all hiring managers on interviewing best practices and lead the example in commitment to hitting hiring goals.
- You will create a world-class candidate experience through all verbal and written communication and presentations.
- You will manage offer and negotiation process, which may include reference and background checks and offer acceptance/declines.
- You will track goals, metrics, and performance of the interview process and regularly provide feedback and make suggestions for improvement.
- You will utilize ATS as well as other sources to identify passive talent when necessary for hard to fill roles. Maintain a strong community network to surface qualified candidates when needed.
- You will propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts.
- You will work with business partners such as HR and Training to gather feedback and make improvements
- You will monitor and suggest appropriate sourcing channels for optimal candidate activity.
- You will promote Yelp to candidates and external service providers with enthusiasm, passion, and authenticity at all times.
- You will complete thorough, informative, and compliant data on each candidate in the process at all times.
What It Takes To Succeed:
- You have 3+ years of recruiting experience, 5+ years preferred.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (preferred), HS diploma or GED required.
- You have prior experience recruiting for digital advertising sales or SaaS sales positions
- You possess the ability to reach out to passive talent in your network and on LinkedIn.
- You are knowledgable of ATS systems.
- You are proficient with OSX and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc).
- You have prior experience negotiating senior level compensation packages and drafting detailed offer letters.
- You have prior experience processing background checks and knowledge of laws surrounding them.
- You have experience executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- You have the flexibility to work with various business units and build relationships across the company.
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take feedback and build strong productive relationships.
- You have high EQ and a demonstrated pattern of positively mentoring others around you.
- You are knowledgable and proficient in employment law and immigration requirements.
- You have the ability to conduct thorough and compliant character reference checks.
What You'll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Compensation range is $80,000 to $110,000 annually. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits
Think you have what it takes to hire top sales talent for Yelp? Send us your resume today. Don’t forget to keep it useful, funny, and cool!
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CCPA Privacy Notice
More Information on Yelp
Yelp operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. Yelp was founded in 2004. It has 7236 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 176 open jobs at Yelp, click here.
Read Full Job Description