Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $10K. Learn more here >
- Novetta is seeking a Staffing Manager to join our growing Maryland team.
- Lead Staffing Manager for the Maryland office to include managing all third-party and partner-loaned resources to build a large pipeline of talent
- Collaborate with and advise division leadership regarding elements of the talent process
- Screen, present, and close candidates for division positions
- Implement strategies to continuously improve the hiring model
- Strengthen communication and feedback from hiring managers and Senior Leadership Team
- Develop a detailed, measurable interview and selection processes
- Engage with team leaders and line managers to strengthen all aspects of the staffing lifecycle
- Make recommendations about which recruiting fairs the company should participate in, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple internal and external personnel and organizations
- Other tasks as assigned
- 10+ years HR experience, particularly in full life cycle recruiting
- Outstanding organizational and program and project management skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage and execute multiple projects on different timelines
- Demonstrated commitment to and experience working on gender and racial equity and centering communities of color in their approach to human resources work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with candidates, hiring managers and the senior leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- SPHR, SHRM or PHR Certification or other HR Certification preferred
- Candidate must be eligible for a US government clearance to start.
- An active clearance up to a TS/SCI w/Poly is preferred
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually. Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.