Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time Technical Recruiter to source, manage and hire a talented and diverse pipeline of candidates with a focus on Engineering. You will be responsible for partnering with engineers and hiring managers to attract the best talent. You must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment and enjoy networking within the tech industry to find and identify the best sources of talent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and leaders to hire top engineers across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to managers and directors
- Working closely with the sourcing team to maintain a healthy pipeline of engineering talent
- Leveraging multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Helping to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Driving offer process; including extending offers and closing candidates
- Coordinating closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Leveraging data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 4+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Lever is a plus
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description